The Liberty Performance Marketing team will assist you in formulating an email marketing strategy suited to your needs. The areas we will manage include:
- Local support and advice: You will have a dedicated campaign manager who will work closely with you to ensure we deliver a successful marketing plan.
- Personalised marketing: We will design and develop an email template unique to your business and assist you in creating valuable, industry-specific content that will speak to your target market.
- Email content strategy: You can either create your own content with some guidance from our specialist copywriters, or you can give us some guidelines and we’ll create the content for you.
- Contact list management: Your contact list is your most important asset when it comes to email marketing. We will assist you in managing it in a way that ensures the right messages reach the right people.
- Advanced tracking & reporting: This process provides you with valuable insight regarding your target market’s interaction with your marketing material. We can assess who opens your mail, how long they spend reading it, which links they click and how many unsubscribe.
We provide email marketing for small businesses and large corporations. We are able to work with any sized companies from a variety of industries. Our email marketing consultants will work with you to ensure that the correct message is produced and help you tailor that message to your audience.
We will also design an effective, branded email template and conduct any training for your staff if necessary. When it comes to getting your message out in an appropriate manner, you want to deal with an email marketing agency that is a specialist in the field. Liberty Performance Marketing is that agency; contact us for superior digital marketing services.
What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is a highly effective way of sending your commercial message to a list of contacts via email. Many companies now choose email marketing over radio or television as it allows you to convey your message quickly and directly to the people you want to target. It is also an efficient way of staying in touch with previous and current clients, which promotes customer loyalty and repeat business.
Why you need Email Marketing?
Because you are able to pick the recipients, this type of direct marketing approach ensures that selected clients receive valuable information about your products, services and promotions, and this builds brand loyalty. You are also dealing with opt-in clients who have agreed to receive your communications.